Turun Arvokiinteistöt Oy

Not for sale

SKU: 2070

Description

Turku 29.09.1988 10000 A share(s) 360000 FIM restricted specimen

“Value properties of Turku Ltd”.

A small property investment, which was founded in 1978. In the 1990’s it was unprofitable, and in 2004 Unitas (now a part of Nordea) redeemed other shareholders out. Then Nordea sold almost all properties of the company and liquidated it. Closed in 2010 by merging into Suomen Laatutilat Oy.

The share of Turun Arvokiinteistöt was listed in the Helsinki Stock Exchange from 1988 to 2005.

Nature of business: Property investment.

Name history:
29.12.2006 – Kiinteistö Oy Mustionkatu 8-10
20.08.1998 – Turun Arvokiinteistöt Oyj
06.04.1988 – Turun Arvokiinteistöt Oy
29.12.1978 – Pimaja Oy

The building illustrated in the vignette of certificate is Turku Art Museum. The gray granite house was planned by Mr. Gustaf Nyström and opened in 1904. Financing of the construction was donated by Ernst and Magnus Dahlström.

Alternative keywords for searching:
Arvokiinteistot, Åbo, Abo