Mariehamn 05.06.1989 1000 common share(s) 10000 FIM restricted specimen
Ålandian Chips Ltd was established in 1969 in purpose of create food industry based on agriculture products. Founders, Mr. Knut Mattsson, Lars Mattsson and Pehr-Olof Böckelman had visited in the USA and Sweden, and got an idea to start production of potato crisps on Åland. The factory was opened in 1970.
The snacks business was successful and the company started to invest its profits in Ålandian industry. Chips was the owner of plastic stuff factory Plasto, for example.
The share of Chips was listed in the Helsinki Stock Exchange from 1988 to 2008. In 2005 Norwegian Orkla bought the company. Still active as a subsidiary of Orkla.
Nature of business: Potato crisps, snacks, investment.
– Chips in Wikipedia »
Alternative keywords for searching: