Stockholm 14.11.1901 1 share 360 SEK
A fixed line operator built a telephone hub in Moscow and offered communication services. The hub was sold just before the Red revolution in 1917. The company was listed in Stockholm in 1954 and the main owner L M Ericsson quitted the company in 1985. The share certificate is printed to watermark paper of the company’s own. Signed by Mr. Wallenberg. It’s still possible to see the decks of the company in Moscow.