Petrograd xx.xx.1914 loan 4,5 % 100 GBP
«Общество Юго-Восточной железной дороги».
A railway company was est. in 1863 by Baltic Germans. The first part of the connection was opened already in 1866. The Bolsheviks nationalized the company and it belongs today to the Russian state. The railway is heading to south from Moscow. It runs to Rostov and the HQ of the company is located in Voronezh.