St-Pétersbourg 1912 1 sh. 100 RBL
Société pour la Construction de Wagons á St-Pétersbourg, «Санкт-Петербургского Вагоностроительного завода товарищество».
A heavy metal workshop, which started in 1893 was settled down to locomotive and railway wagon factory in 1897. Nationalized in 1918, but operations were continuing under the state steering. During that soviet era there were constructed the subway cars for the St. Petersburg underground. Novadays the rooms are staying abandoned.