Wiipuri 15.05.1923 1 share(s) 1000 FIM
A tobacco factory of Vyborg was established in 1923. The factory was located in Kaleva district and the company’s best known cigarette brand was Kerho (Club). In the 1934 Strengberg tobacco company bought the majority of the company.
After the WWII the company was moved to Pietarsaari, because beautiful city of Vyborg was lost to the Soviet Union.
Auction results: 8.2.2015 87 EUR.
Alternative keywords for searching:
Viipuri, Wiipuri, Viborg, Wiborg, Vyborg, Wyborg