Helsinki 23.04.1951 10 share(s) ? 2000 FIM
“Agriculture store Ltd”, formerly “Suomalainen Maanviljelyskauppa Osakeyhtiö”.
A shop established in 1898 was selling things needed in agriculture. It was located in Wiborg, address Pohjolankatu 8, where still stands a building drawn by Mr. Paavo Uotila. During the WWII the store decided to move to Helsinki, but it was shut down in the 1950’s. Some famous founders of the company were Mr. Juho Lallukka and Juho Hallenberg.
Nature of business: Retail trade.
The certificate has a nostalgic ploughing vignette with horses.