Pargas Parainen 15.04.1937 5 share(s) 500 FIM
“Lime refinery of Parainen”, later “Partek Corporation”.
The company was established in 1898 to utilize a large limestone discovery in western Finland for the needs of paper and iron mills. The production of cement started in 1910 as before all of the cement used in Finland had been imported, mainly from Sweden.
During the 1950s the company changed into multifunctional company. It made different building materials, trucks, tractors, harvesters, isolation materials and load handling devices. The name was changed into Partek in 1978.
The world leading elevator company, Finnish Kone, bought Partek in 2002. The company was split into several pieces, new companies where formed and sold. Limestone business formed Nordkalk, harvesters sold to the Japanese Komatsu and tractors to the American ACGO. The load handling business remained and formed part of Cargotec.
The share of Partek was listed in the Helsinki Stock Exchange from 1915 to 2002.
Nature of business: Constructor materials, project and construction technology, transportation logistics, engineering.
22.12.2003 – Partek Oy Ab
09.10.1997 – Partek Oyj Abp
29.12.1978 – Oy Partek Ab
22.08.1969 – Paraisten Kalkki Oy – Pargas Kalk Ab
05.11.1935 – Paraisten Kalkkivuori Osakeyhtiö – Pargas Kalkbergs Aktiebolag
20.01.1899 – Pargas Kalkbergs Aktiebolag
Auction results: 05.06.2011 15 EUR, 15 EUR, 15 EUR, 16 EUR, 15 EUR, 15 EUR, 15 EUR.
Alternative keywords for searching: