Helsingfors Helsinki 29.10.1923 10 share(s) 1000 FIM
A store of farmers´ machines and other agricultural equipment was est. in 1892 in Hanko. They sold also seeds, fertilizers and fodder. The HQ of Agros was moved into Helsinki in 1900. Other stores were located in St. Petersburg, Viborg and Turku.
Agros was bought by K. H. Renlund in 1938 and the company was closed in 1945.
Agros was listed in Helsinki between 1915 and 1931.
Auction results: 20.9.2015 42 EUR, 07.02.2016 26 EUR.